Followers

NOTICE:

Now you can click on photo and it will zoom in. Thanks to the HighSlide Javascript. How to do it? its in my "Blog Stuff" page...

Monday, July 18, 2011

Home » , » The Negotiator (1998) - one of my favorite movie

The Negotiator (1998) - one of my favorite movie



Last night while waiting for the decal to set on my KV-1 turret, i fired up my VLC Media Player for some movie and i saw this movie in my TO-RE-WATCH-LIST, so i did.

This is one of those movie that you need to watch a couple of times to really understand it (well for me at least) since the script is so brilliantly written for the movie. And to have both Kevin Spacey and Samuel L. Jackson in 1 movie is an instant watch for me.

To read all about it, go and read its wiki entry HERE..

For those that haven't watch the movie, now is the time to do so. It sure better than the recent Transformers III movie (although i still love TF3:DTM)

anyway... go find it on DVD somewhere.. although i doubt they still have it on the shelf..

nNow the other side of my KV-1 turret need decalling....

kuman

1 Comments this post:

Aida Tamrim said...

Not a fan to this kind of movie ^_^

but still enjoy movies s.a My Name Is Sam and My Sister Keeper .. Best and full of message !

P/S : Camne nak follow?Tkjumpa button lee :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails