Followers

NOTICE:

Now you can click on photo and it will zoom in. Thanks to the HighSlide Javascript. How to do it? its in my "Blog Stuff" page...

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Home » » My Workbench for model making

My Workbench for model making

ok..
after being prompted by my fellow friend to show my Workbench in my room, here is it..
this is a dedicated room acquired by myself adjacent to the kitchen in the house. A small room that is also my PC Room and my reading room (small library).


First up is the photo of the PC(s) and also my entertaiment station when i'm working on my model. and this "L" shape table is custom made from leftover plank & wood from previous carpentry work outside the house. The compressor is located under the table

Next is the view where all the airbrushing are being done.. next to the window with the airbrush booth.

Next the book cabinet and also the stash on top
that should be it for now.. :D


kuman

0 Comments this post:

Related Posts with Thumbnails