Followers

NOTICE:

Now you can click on photo and it will zoom in. Thanks to the HighSlide Javascript. How to do it? its in my "Blog Stuff" page...

Monday, April 15, 2013

Home » , , » I'm Jack Harper, I am Home... Oblivion movie review

I'm Jack Harper, I am Home... Oblivion movie review

"..year 2077.."
"... I am Jack Harper, I am home...."


the above phrase ends the 2 hours and 5 minutes of the movie Oblivion, and i enjoyed every 7500 seconds of the movie to the fullest (except for a few second where the Censorship "slip" a few R-rated scene of it, so dont bring your little ones to this movie else you're going to get some long explanation to do hehehe).

(Before i begin, this is my personal review of the movie.. others might have a different opinion )

Oblivion has to be the best movie i watched this year, never have expected it to be so engaging since a lot of people actually looking forward to the likes of Tony Stark in IronMan 3 (slate to be released in April 27, 2013) but not this movie.

I wasnt exactly have Oblivion in my to-watch-list movie, since my list already occupied by Elysium, Iron man 3, Pacific Rims but somehow yesterday got the urge to watch it.. so spent RM14 for the ticket... theater #3, Seat E10 (my fav seat).

The trailer!!


Oblivion is a post-apocalyptic movie and it got some cliche reference to the rest of the "end of the world" movie previously, but this one adds a little twist somewhere in the story. Not going to spoil the fun to you guys.. just watch it.. :o) and


Excerpt from www.imdb.com
"..One of the few remaining drone repairmen assigned to Earth, its surface devastated after decades of war with the alien Scavs, discovers a crashed spacecraft with contents that bring into question everything he believed about the war, and may even put the fate of mankind in his hands."

I also loved the Drone in the movie.. especially Drone #166... very menacing looking drone that you dont want to mess with with a specific mission to kill all "Scavs" (??)... in a sense its just a ball with guns.. but the design of the face it like someone who is very angry... :o)


These drone only responded to the word... "Jack Harper.. Tech 49" (??)...

Watch it and wholeheartedly recommend people to go watch Oblivion even if you dont like Tom Cruise :D



enjoy the movie and remember to what until the end and as the movie unfold you'll see how no "Jack Harper...Tech 49" changed to "Jack Harper ...Tech 52"

"I am Jack Harper, I am home.."

0 Comments this post:

Related Posts with Thumbnails