Followers

NOTICE:

Now you can click on photo and it will zoom in. Thanks to the HighSlide Javascript. How to do it? its in my "Blog Stuff" page...

Monday, October 24, 2016

Home » , , , » 1/48 Academy F-15E - Completed!

1/48 Academy F-15E - Completed!

This build will be placed under: 1/48 Academy F-15e label
and also will be in my site: Kumanworks.com when its done :o)

As promised a long time ago, a completed photos of my recently finished 1/48 Academy F-15E Strike Eagle.
The build was Out-Of-The-Box build with no extra PE and stuff.
Noted that i decided to put a lot of ordnance under the wings and i believe such load is not logical and the plane would not be able to leave the tarmac due to the weight of it. But i just like to show a lot of weapon in my build.

Enough chat on to the photos.. before that i prepare a small time-lapse video below. My first attempt for a video of my build. the photos follow right below.




















2 Comments this post:

Unknown said...

Boleh terbang weapon load macam ni bro kuman

Unknown said...

mungkin tak boleh... nampak berat... weight issue.. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails