Followers

NOTICE:

Now you can click on photo and it will zoom in. Thanks to the HighSlide Javascript. How to do it? its in my "Blog Stuff" page...

Friday, February 18, 2011

Home » , » Follower #345....

Follower #345....

a small update...
sorry for all for the lack of update from my end either regarding to modelling or other stuff.

My modelling the titanic still progressing just not updated in the blog...
will continue to update again my next week.. :D

On with the update for today,


the number 345 hold a special place for me and my family, so thanks to all visitors who's been following my puny little blog until today, hope will continue to support in the future..:o)

More stuff need to be updated.. :o)

Stay tune..

2 Comments this post:

sarah-najwan said...

tahniah kuman..dlm pada dok sibuk ngan buat keje tu..folower semakin bertambah...

*kuman..buat la pop up windows utk komen..sng sket..hehe

sarah-najwan said...

kuman..

tgk link yg akak amik dari blog ni deh:

http://damiaqish.blogspot.com/2009/07/camner-nak-wat-pop-up-window-ek.html

tutorial tuan blog ni sgt mudah dan senang dibuat..try la

Related Posts with Thumbnails