Followers

NOTICE:

Now you can click on photo and it will zoom in. Thanks to the HighSlide Javascript. How to do it? its in my "Blog Stuff" page...

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Home » , » VB2010 - check for Null value in fields

VB2010 - check for Null value in fields

This is a little Programming related.

Since i'm learning and refreshing my mind regarding to programming in VB2010, so this is a little something that i learned a few days back during my brainstorming session with my little applications that i'm creating.

Just thought i share a little bit of what i found.

You can use the "IIF" statement to do comparison checking to check if the fields value ISNULL or not.

  1. IF the Value is null THEN
  2. return BLANK value
  3. else
  4.           fill with Value

 In my application this is how i do it.


this also i'll update in my Apps.Tips page

a very basic beginners tips... :o)

0 Comments this post:

Related Posts with Thumbnails