Followers

NOTICE:

Now you can click on photo and it will zoom in. Thanks to the HighSlide Javascript. How to do it? its in my "Blog Stuff" page...

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Home » , » Malaysia First Day Cover: The Woodpecker (13.01.13)

Malaysia First Day Cover: The Woodpecker (13.01.13)


My first FDC for the year 2013 and coincidentally its being release on Sunday (Jan 13, 13) my off day so i rushed to the Post Office to get my copy of the FDC

I consider myself lucky on that day, since i got the last copy of the FDC Envelope and the Miniature Sheet, how i know? the dude Q'ing behind me only able to buy the 3 stamps...

What to do, but no worries since i guess this would probably up for sale at www.mudah.com.my anyway... so go over there and get your copy of the FDC... but the price might be up by 10%-20% (i know this since i bought some of the issue i missed via Mudah.com.my)

anyway here are the FDC...


The Miniature Sheet
until my next FDC :o)

0 Comments this post:

Related Posts with Thumbnails