Followers

NOTICE:

Now you can click on photo and it will zoom in. Thanks to the HighSlide Javascript. How to do it? its in my "Blog Stuff" page...

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Home » , , , » IDF Merkava 2 with KMT-4 Mineroller - ITS DONE!!

IDF Merkava 2 with KMT-4 Mineroller - ITS DONE!!

And its finally DONE!!!

on Friday September 12, 2014... with 1 day to spare until the event..

the rest of the W.I.P can be viewed All my Merkava 2 WIP.

Something come up at the last minutes, so i cannot make it to the event Modern AFV Showdown.. so this will only make an appearance as a virtual entry :(

Since i'm not really into figures.. so my base for the Merkava is without any figure.

This a very good experience for me and quite frankly only my 2nd tank that i did weathering to this level...
still much.. much.. more to learn and a lot more mistakes to encounter.. but this is it for this Merkava 2.

Enjoy the photos.. :) (click on the photo for a larger view) 
comments are welcomed.







will take a few days of break before i proceed to my next project... Stryker ICV and a few pending aircraft models on the workbench....

Thanks for the visit..

0 Comments this post:

Related Posts with Thumbnails