Followers

NOTICE:

Now you can click on photo and it will zoom in. Thanks to the HighSlide Javascript. How to do it? its in my "Blog Stuff" page...

Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Home » , , , » 1/35 Trumpeter "Sturer Emil" - WIP#2 - Painting

1/35 Trumpeter "Sturer Emil" - WIP#2 - Painting

Moving on with the build. Painting the "Stubborn Emil"

This build will be placed under: 1/35 Trumpeter "Sturer Emil" label
and also will be in my site: Kumanworks.com when its done :o)

Now i'm at the painting stage and i decided to go against my normal routine... this time i didnt use Mr Surfacer prior to painting.
Wanted to try this as a couple of my friends did it with no issue.. :o)

so straight to the paint..



my cam doing some trick to my photo, it change the grey to slight bluish!!
The wooden floor is hand-painted with a bit darker color towards the edge...
my so called logic to it being stepped on :)


The body also received a coat of paint. The internal is not painted yet.. as most of it will not be visible anyway.

I glued the tools on the tank which will be painted by hand at the later stage.

Next: More painting

0 Comments this post:

Related Posts with Thumbnails