Followers

NOTICE:

Now you can click on photo and it will zoom in. Thanks to the HighSlide Javascript. How to do it? its in my "Blog Stuff" page...

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Home » , » Application Tips pages: Updated (05.01.2011)

Application Tips pages: Updated (05.01.2011)

i just added another PAGES to my blog which can be access on top under the name APPS.Tips
or can click http://kumanx.blogspot.com/p/appstips.html

This will be an additional to the rest of the pages i already have up there.

In this page i'll list out any tips that i find and those that i already used in my daily work.
This will also serve as a reference point for me as well..

The first entry to the page is a tips on "How to create a bootable Windows 7 Flash drive"



Go to the Page to see the links to it..

I'll create an entry like this once i've added more links to all the PAGES i created on top :D

kuman

0 Comments this post:

Related Posts with Thumbnails