Followers

NOTICE:

Now you can click on photo and it will zoom in. Thanks to the HighSlide Javascript. How to do it? its in my "Blog Stuff" page...

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Home » , , , , » Big Bad Wolf Book sale 2012 : my aftermath

Big Bad Wolf Book sale 2012 : my aftermath


Who say that we have to physically be at the SALE to enjoy the SALE!!!
i for one have been planning to check-out this year sale.. but what to do commitments to work not allowing me to come to the sale.... but i have friends that willing to help me with the sale... so i end-up spending as much as people who actually there!!!

I have specific titles & genre in mind and armed with that info i pass the title to a friend there..
so i end-up with the following:


Missing is only 2 more books (Gates of Rome & City of Shadows) and it cost me RM8 each... compare that to the normal price of RM35 each!!! ohh the thought Time Travel premises intrigues me since the last Time Travel related book i read was TIMELINE (Micheal Crichton).. so i just had to have these book... now finding time to read all of them!!

 Next..


RM25 & RM30 respectively.... The Tanks InsideOut will make my collection complete since i already have the JetFighter InsideOut and the Warship InsideOut (which also a friend help to buy from this year BBW)

A couple more haul i will try to update more later on... still have time until Dec 23, 2012 to go and visit the sale and better hurry..:D


0 Comments this post:

Related Posts with Thumbnails