UPDATES: PART 6 (Wooden Pallet)
(All the Previous AAVP-7A1 build can be seen HERE. )
The last few days, i've been busy giving my AAV-7A1 its finishing touches to make it ready for the Group Build on November 20, 2010 (this ENTRY)
So, as a progress, i've finish creating a wooden pallet to put on the tank as to show that its carrying a lot of load & supplies for the troops.
All were created from scratch using only :
- plastic-sheet, (for the wooden pallet)
- normal gauze, (for netting)
- some white glue, (to make everything stay in place)
- some masking tape (as strap)
- some fine wire (as barbwire)
- some capacitors from broken Power Supply (for the drums)
First the completed wooden pallet:
The stuff that's going to be on the pallet..
When all of it come together:
That's it for now,
next i'll show the canvas roll i created using face tissue.. :D
kumanworks version 3 coming soon...