Been busy the last couple of days, and this is where i'm at with this project as of last nite 10pm.
Most of the major assemblies are done and attached to the fuselage.
- The Instrument Panel also done and also i did add a few fine wires to the back of the seat to add a few more realism to the build (as my reference photos shows this wiring-i just have to add something to follow).
- When attaching the front portion of the fuselage to the rear section, a latter is a few mm wider than the front fuselage, so next i'll apply some putty to help level the joins.
- I'm also working on the intake cover, and i'll be using the facial tissue + white glue to make the cover.
- Finish the intake cover, only then i can attach the intake to the fuselage
- Primed the plane with Mr Surfacer 1000
until then enjoy the photos.