UPDATES: PART 7 (Rolled Canvas)
(All the Previous AAVP-7A1 build can be seen HERE. )
The last few days, i've been busy giving my AAV-7A1 its finishing touches to make it ready for the Group Build on November 20, 2010 (this ENTRY)
This entry we'll be making Rolled Canvas
The Raw material:
- Facial tissue - as the canvas
- White glue - to hold the shape
- Masking tape - strap
- - Shape the tissue to a tube (if want to make it rolled) or fold it normally (if you want to make it as a folded canvas)
- - I did both, and then use the masking tape as a strap.
- - Dilute the white glue with water and then brush it on the canvas.
- - Let it dry and then apply base color for it, flat coat it, do a "wash" and you done...
(thanks to a fellow modeller for the tips)