(kuman: a little bit more about my hobby ya.. :))
Part 1 of the build.
Part 2 of the build
Moving along with the build, now i got some inspiration to actually make a base for this build.
And this is my first time doing so, so please forgive the mistake and short coming.
I used a Styrofoam as the base and then layer a industrial wall putty to cover the styrofoam and make it hard and also will make it easier to paint.
For the base i just some poster color (Vandyke Brown) and just paint the surface at random.
Then i would mix some White Glue with water and then just pour it on the base to form a protective layer for the ground base color.
The wood i used a real plant twigs which i first soak in thinner solution to remove all the bug that might be lurking on the twigs.
Again i use a white glue to stick the twigs in place and of course all the twigs will need to be painted as well.
I still havent pour in more white glue mixture to the river since i first would need to paint the base with a "teh-tarik" color to simulate a dirty water after the tank had run though it..
Next is to weather the tank to match the base. and the base it not yet done... :o)
Until next time.. enjoy the photo below..
kuman: a little bit more about my hobby ya.. :)